WIOA Tribal Productivity System
Improve Delivery of Native American Workforce Development.
WIOA – Tribal workforce investment and development is a critical component of ‘lifting’ Native American communities out of poverty and into better standards of living. Addressing needs regarding employment and skills in Indian Country is quite different than typical state or federal workforce investment. For this reason, we’ve developed TribeVue -WIOA™ — a turnkey software application specifically suited for management of tribal workforce investment activities. This powerful software solution comes ready with federal reporting compliance capabilities and several productivity tools for tribal departments and consortiums.
- Bear Tracks-TribeVue Data Converter
- Remote, Web-based Access
- Applicants, Participant Intake
- Eligibility Automation
- Case, Activities, Services Tracker
- Document, File Manager
- Outcomes, Verifications
- WIOA Performance, PIRL Reporting
- Integrated Skill Bank
- TERO Job Matching Interface
- Resume Builder
- WIOA-Mobile™ App
- Google Maps Interface
- Case Manager Tools
- Service Authorizations and Approvals
- Responsibility Contracts
Tribal D, Inc. is an organization dedicated to serving American Indians, Indian Tribes and Alaskan Natives. We help tribes
to maximize economic opportunities and self-determination objectives through increased performance management and
decision-making support. Through a unique suite of software applications, called TribeVue,® we have created a single-source
platform for Tribal Resource Planning (TRP) and Management.
- TribeVue software runs on tribal servers or can be hosted by Tribal D.
- Coming Soon, Tribal D’s new innovative Job Service: NativeLaborMatch.com
- TribeVue complies with the latest standards in information assurance and data protection protocols.