Features & Benefits
Tribal D™ is committed to providing Native American tribes with simple, effective decision-support solutions in achieving self-determination objectives. Our fully integrated, off-the-shelf software application (TribeVue™) allows tribal governments to better self-manage their vast responsibilities and resources. TribeVue integrates information, data and processes into a centralized database, which ensures compliance and enables comprehensive reporting. In addition, our cloud-hosted solutions are mobile ready and available on-demand.
TribeVue is a full application system, allowing for expansive integration into all key ares of tribal self-governance. The system is most effective as a comprehensive, fully utilized tool. However, the system is module-based and allows tribes to utilize individual components to satisfy a particular need or manage a specific department or service.
- Ensure maximum use of agency grants
- Comply with agency reporting requirements
- Monitor program underspend / overspend
- Establish common process and integration across 477 programs
- Increase efficiency of program intake, assessment, planning, and execution
- Monitor child support enforcement
- Track and measure outcomes
- Track 477 expenditures
- Comply with FLMA, FLSA
- Manage all natural resource assets, including: water, land, fish and wildlife, etc.
- Comply with EPA reporting for water, air quality and more
- Comply with environmental reviews
- Track heritage artifacts
- Integrate tracking of facilities, property and equipment
- Manage maintenance and upkeep of facilities
- And more…
Training & Support
All TribeVue customers are assured of complete training and support services provided with the software.